Wednesday 11 April 2012

Joke - Day 10 of A to Z

Apologies in advance to anyone who has heard this one before, but it made me chuckle, and seems the least offensive joke I know of. I also invite you to post your favourite joke in the comments section. Have fun :)
- THE JOKE -

A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says, "This is your lucky night. I've got a special game for you, I'll do absolutely anything you want for $300, as long as you can say it in three words."
The guy replies, "Hey, why not?"
He pulls out his wallet from his pocket, and one at a time, lays three, one-hundred dollar bills on the bar, and says slowly, "Paint... My... House."

Tah-dah!

Now it's your turn :)

11 comments:

JoJo said...

LOL!!! I love it!!! I am not real good at the joke telling/remembering thing. The only one I know is: What's Irish and sits by a pool? Patio Furniture (Paddy O'Furniture). lol

Mina Lobo said...

Hah!

OK, here's a clean one:

A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender looks up from his newspaper and asks, "What is this, a joke?"

;-)

Some Dark Romantic

Mark K said...

;)

Mark K said...

Mina,

How disappointing- first you're afraid of spooks, and now this!? As my one-and-only blogging Goth friend... you're fired!

haze said...

Haha.. Loved that. Ok! I'm sorry, I'm not very good at saying jokes (hate English! LOL) :D

p.s. The photo's not mine, dear. I posted the source by the way. But thank you for the comment :)

Sherri Lackey said...

Clever, but he should have got that in writing. I have no joke to offer in return. I can't even remember the last time I heard anyone tell a joke. I knew a blond once who collected every blond joke that came down the pike, but she moved away. That's probably why I haven't heard a joke in so long.

Terri Pray said...

I gave up passing on jokes after my Dad - I love him truly - presented me with a book filled with men jokes.

They were cute, and I got a lot of giggles out of them, but had to hide the book from my ex!

Mark K said...

Spoil sport!

Misha Gerrick said...

Hahahahaha that joke is a classic. Not spoiling the moment by adding a lame joke in return. ;-P

Mina Lobo said...

C'mon, Dude, you know that was hilariously funny. :-P

Mark K said...

So many shy people! But happy you enjoyed the joke :) Thank you for stopping by ad commenting - always appreciated.