Monday 30 April 2012

Zenzizenzizenzic - Final Day 26 of A - Z

- ZENZIZENZIZENZIC -





HA! Have at you, A to Z Challenge ! Shove that up the proverbial and like it! You wanted Z, so here you go: the oddest word beginning with Z that I could find, Zenezizenzizenzic - although, I have a slightly sneaky feeling that Amanda of 'Drama, Dice and Damsons', might just have heard it mentioned by her genius father in his field of work (go to Amanda's blog to find out what I am referring to :) ).





I hate maths - I won't even pretend to know what I talk about in relation to maths. I feel that I am numerically dyslexic when it comes to maths in any way, shape or form. I was kicked out of my fourth year Maths class for, I suppose (?), breaking my Maths teacher - one day I looked at algebra and thought, 'Why?', and from that day on, I lost the ability to do maths--seriously.

Back to the Z-word: I won't go into detail, so I shall keep it brief (because I hate maths) - I shall shorten this to Zenziz (because I hate anything to do with maths) - Zenziz is, in brief, is an obsolete form of mathematical notation representing the eighth power of a number, dating from a time when powers were written out in words rather than superscript numbers.

My apologies for such a 'pile o' shite' posting for Z, but I was in turmoil as to what to post for it? I had shortlisted Zaphod Beeblebrox, Zen, the film 'Zulu', and the sword known as a Zweihänder.

But you got stuck with shitty maths!

CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING THE A to Z CHALLENGE!

A to Z Blog Challenge survivors
celebrate in true blogger style.

5 comments:

Amanda Heitler said...

I hadn't heard that one, but I'm sure G had. Maths phobic myself. Thank you for the shout out as well.

Great word to finish on - and you know, we actually made it, at least semi-intact. Who'd have thought?

JoJo said...

I gave up on trying to pronounce that!!!! It ended up coming out as Zezozoze, the wacky name that one of Charlie Manson's followers gave to her kid. BTW, I HATE math too.

Mark K said...

So what do we get as a prize?

Mark K said...

So glad I'm not alone in my math-o-phobia :)

Amanda Heitler said...

Stopping?