Saturday 13 April 2013

My New Love...

Now this is a car that I have fallen in love with. Saw this ad for the first time last night whilst at the cinema waiting for 'Oblivion' to start - which is, by the way, an average kind of sci-fi flick. Sorry to disappoint - and for the duration of the ad I just could not stop grinning from ear-to-ear.

Turn up the volume and enjoy. THEN play it again, but second time round, close your eyes - it's scary, but in a good way ;)



That engine growl and the exhaust note - I'm definitely in love!
YAY! I think I've found my midlife crisis! 
:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn

Wayne Assiratti said...

That is a very beautiful sound Mark. I turn 40 this year and I would like to maybe drive something like that as a birthday treat. All the best convincing your wife to let you buy one!

Gina Gao said...

This does sound very nice. Thanks for sharing!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Maria Zannini said...

Oblivion was just okay?

I am disappointed. We were going to see that next week. What was wrong with it?

Mark K said...

Oh, don't mind me, maybe I'm just a bit tough on films nowadays. TC is good, and the film is 2hrs and 5mins long, but it doesn't seem like it. It is enjoyable, but just had something missing for me - just my humble opinion ;)

Mina Lobo said...

Now THAT is an aphrodisiac! ::pants with lust::
Some Dark Romantic

Mark K said...

Brmmm... brrmmm! :)