Thursday 18 April 2013

Transferring to Google+

O2varvara.wordpress.com

Well, I did it. I made that slightly edgy and precarious transition over to Google+ with the DM's Screen.

And you know what? I'm still confused? I've looked on my Google+ account and see no signs of my blog anywhere, but it has changed my blog profile info, so something must have happened? If only I knew what?

I just hope this hasn't screwed anything up, blog-wise. Oh well, I suppose I'll find out soon enough... I think?

3 comments:

JB said...

Personally, the whole Google+ thing freaks me the heck out...I wouldn't know how to even "get on" the damn thing, yet I keep getting these weird random emails...

(just saying, you're a braver man than I...good luck!)

Cursed Armada said...

I agree with JB above... Google + just sounds scary!

Mark K said...

I have to be honest, I haven't a clue what's going on with it, what to do when on it and how to control it. So I may well just reverse the whole process. The thing that winds me up the most are the amounts of people 'adding' me to their circles?

Wish I hadn't moved over to it, so hopefully will sort it at some point today. Just goes to prove, gut instinct is the way to go, my friends.