Friday 4 March 2016

A to Z 2016 - My Subject Choice

Cortana, from the game "Halo" - ©Microsoft.
Well, I have to say that this year I am more excited than nervous about participating in the A to Z for 2016.

Why the excitement? Blame falls squarely at the feet of one Jeremy Hawkins at the amazing Being Retro.

All I will say is that we shall be, in a way, working together on this year's A to Z, and like last year, I shall be producing a unique alphabet letter for each day of posting.

As for my choice of topic? Well, I was considering choosing a rather obscure word for each day and marrying it with a suitable music track/video... but, I'm now thinking more along the lines of words associated with things from my life that I enjoy, have done and still do.

We shall just have to wait and see. To Jeremy - thank you, my friend, for adding an extra twist of zing to my A to Z :)




Watch this space. Good luck everyone :)

3 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Well blame is good, when it's a good thing... I have too themes I think... looking forward to all the a to m to z fun! thank you!

Mark K said...

The same here - markers pens abound and at the ready :)

Mark K said...

*EDIT: 'marker pens'... doh!